Envobi delivers high performance, highly productive ETL solutions using .NET technologies.
Combining the best of the ETL mindset with the tools and techniques of modern application development, we retain common ETL tool strengths:
Retain common strengths
- Control flow, with
- Start constraints
- Hierarchical structure
- Dataflow, with
- Row-by-Row processing and high performance
- Debug rows in flight
- “Divide and conquer” – implement requirements via many smaller parts
- Highly parallel
while also providing the following advantages, usually lacking from traditional ETL tools:
Add unique strengths
- Combine Dataflow and Control flow, including with constraints
- Data source specific data types
- Micro batches
- Separate (un)recoverable errors
- .NET text-based programming
- Handles complexity very well
- Easily integrated
- Single programming model for all aspects of the library, including constraints, custom workers etc.
- Source control and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
The above combination delivers a large productivity advantage, significantly reducing the effort and cost, as well as improving the quality of complex ETL projects.
For more details, please contact us.